Madisyn and I are learning to navigate the Metro (subway). The metro is dark most of the because your underground. The metro lines are colored: green, red, yellow, orange and blue. We took the green line from greenbelt and transferred to the blue line at L’Enfant and rode it till the Smithsonian stop. Madisyn and I are becoming pro’s in buying our metro passes and navigating our way through the Metro at Washing DC.
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Madisyn and I are learning to navigate the Metro (subway). The metro is dark most of the because your underground. The metro lines are colored: green, red, yellow, orange and blue. We took the green line from greenbelt and transferred to the blue line at L’Enfant and rode it till the Smithsonian stop. Madisyn and I are becoming pro’s in buying our metro passes and navigating our way through the Metro at Washing DC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment