I have heard my brothers and sister talk about the calico's they had when they were little. They were named Thunder and Lightening, and so I have always wanted calico's so I finally found some and I named them Rachel and Leah.
I want a kitten so bad. You are lucky you don't live on a street with dogs. and allegic Moms to cats. Enjoy your kittens. Love, Chey Wow Rachel and Leah are so adorable. I wish I had a kitten and so does Jonathan.\ Love Katie
Madisyn was listening to conference with Rachael and Leah. She is practicing on the cats to be a good mother and have them listen quietly to conference. So quiet in fact they fell asleep.
I always loved kittens. I spent my summers playing with the cats. I had a cat that looked just like yours. I wish I could have a cat here, but it wouldn't work for me--dogs everywhere would kill it very fast. The neighbor's dogs scared Abbie im the yard when they were here. Love Grandma
5 comments:
I want a kitten so bad. You are lucky you don't live on a street with dogs.
and allegic Moms to cats. Enjoy your kittens. Love, Chey Wow Rachel and Leah are so adorable. I wish I had a kitten and so does Jonathan.\ Love Katie
hey, thanks.
so cute!!! i loved my Thunder and Lightning - but Rachel and Leah are awesome! I can't wait to see them in May
Madisyn was listening to conference with Rachael and Leah. She is practicing on the cats to be a good mother and have them listen quietly to conference. So quiet in fact they fell asleep.
I always loved kittens. I spent my summers playing with the cats. I had a cat that looked just like yours. I wish I could have a cat here, but it wouldn't work for me--dogs everywhere would kill it very fast. The neighbor's dogs scared Abbie im the yard when they were here. Love Grandma
Post a Comment