We replaced a ceramic tile floor with this mahogany hardwood floor. It took us over two days to install (yes we did it ourselves). We purchased it at Home Depot. We are still working on the quarter round and the short step into the family room (beneath the door in the photo). We have enough of the new floor to replace the middle-room and hallway. There was a window to the left of the doors that we removed and walled up.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Carole and I think your room looks beautfiul--wow--are you talented. We miss you and wish you lived closer to us. We sure enjoy Ryan and Liz. We miss Nicci this year. We love to see your blog so keep doing it. Someday I'll get smart enough to do it if Ryan keeps helping me. love, Marlene and Carole
Looks good! Are you painting the walls?
It looks great! I love the dark of the floor contrasted with the beautiful yellow walls!
That's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
Especially with the yellow walls. Yellow truly is the best color in the world
Post a Comment